Main aims and objectives:
- To support the involvement of youth workers to the recognition of the method “game” in non-formal education and become a part of
the process of “learning by playing”
- To practice and test different types of games and be aware of the structure of this instrument (start of the game, main process and
evaluation of the game)
- To develop self-assessment tools to the participants which are based on games method but also to promote youthpass and use it as a
Through sharing different attitudes and competences connected with "learning by playing" in international environment, participants
will gain different perspectives and improve the quality of youth work and activities provided to young poeple.
- To involve youth workers to the recognition of the method “game” in non-formal education and become a part of the process of
“learning by playing”
The project “Laboratory of Games for supporting Youthwork” will support a mobility of 27 youthworkers from 8 countries (Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Romania, Italy, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal) and will promote and develop in NGOs and in Public games as a learning method. NECI Cyprus will host the training in Larnaca November 2019.
The main aim of the Training Course is to collect different games as tools in youth work and show them to the participants with the concept “learning by playing” for supporting their practice in intercultural settings. During the TC youth workers will be able to recognize the role of the game in non-formal learning process as well as find out the types of the games, their structure and system.
The Training Course is designed to offer experiential learning to youth workers through games and self assessment process for own development. Participants will be involved in various activities to recognize many games in non-formal learning process and plan how it could be useful or useless in their work.
* Different types of practical games (team-building activities, ice-braking, games to know each other, sport games, night games, simulations games, games for trust and so on).
* Workshop “Laboratory” (non-formal learning recognition, concept of the tool “game” and self-assessment process as a youth worker who are ready to use gained knowledge in action)
* Brainstorm (“game” is our future, it helps to force youth to communicate between each other)
* Presentations (types of the games, their structure and system of work)
* Role game in non-formal education - session
* Learning Diary (reflection time with Personal and Group Reflection exercises, self assessment process through YouthPass
* Group work (Management & Development, to develop projects among the partners)
* Laboratory in Action (use gained outcomes from Laboratory in action- event with local community)
* Session YouthPass (Final Evaluation, conclusion of the Reflection Diary and according to it fill in the YouthPass
Share the amazing things customers are saying about your business. Double click, or click Edit Text to make it yours.